Sunday, March 25, 2012

How Exciting V

Aloha!  Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! What do you say we get right down to business?  I have a couple of winners to announce.  WOO  HOOO!  For everybody who left a comment on the last post, or emailed me directly, I assigned a number starting from top to bottom.

In went all the numbers....
 
And out came two lucky winners!
Bells and Whistles!  Drums and Crackles!  Confetti and Balloons!
Congratulations to the two winners!  Number 11 wins the Turtle Market Bag and Number 13 wins the FANcy market bag.  I'll be sending the winners an email shortly.  And thank you to everyone who left a comment and to everyone who stops by for a visit.  I appreciate you!  I'll be back in a couple of weeks.  ALOHA!

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Thank you so much for your comment Shannon. You are always so kind!