I finally found some time to sew today. Yes! I traced off Jalie 2804 in a size "S" and added 4 inches to the circumference of the hemline, tapering out from the seam line at the narrowest part of the waist to the hemline. The last time I made this, I cut out size "R", and it was a touch too small.
The watery tie-dye was found at Marcy Tilton's website. I absolutely adore the colors, and I love the fact that it is a medium to light weight cotton/Lycra, if I remember correctly. It sure feels good on. I made view A with the 3/4 length sleeves. View A has a double layer lower bodice with gathered top layer. The neckline does not gape with this pattern. What an awesome feature!
Facing my fears: double welt pockets
1 hour ago