In went all the names.....
|Bells and Whistles, Drums and Crackles, Confetti and Balloons|
In other sewing news, I have completed my rendition of Burda 7509. I veered so far off course regarding the directions, I won't be giving an official review. However, when I finish the whole outfit I will share how this top came together. Even though it looks simple enough, there was a lot of hand sewing involved and an invisible zipper on the side. I hope to have a complete post on it Monday, June 27th along with the project for the beachy linen in aqua stripes. Yesterday we had a birthday celebration for my oldest DS, and today I am off to spend the morning with friends from the mainland. Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend.