Saturday, March 19, 2011

Pay it Forward 2011

The beginning of this year has been so challenging for so many people.  I just read about Pay It Forward over at Julia's Blog, and I love the idea, so I decided I would sign up and give it a try. 

Here's how it works....

The first five people who comment on this blog post will receive a handmade gift from me.
In return, you must FIRST write a blog post explaining Pay It Forward 2011.
Then.... send out a handmade gift to the first 5 visitors who leave a comment.
Take your time...you don't need to send them all today or tomorrow.
Gifts from the heart are worth the wait!

This is such a sweet way to make new friends and
share the love of things we create with our hearts and hands.

"It's not the size of the gift that matters,
but the spirit of paying it forward." 
Author Unknown

Blessings and Aloha, 
Shannon (A.K.A. Mushy)

6 comments:

bg-booms said...

Mushy, hello! It a perfect idea! I'd try to make it in russian blogs too.

nette said...

Oh, this is such a sweet idea! I would love to take part, too! Is that ok? :)

Nettie said...

This is a great idea! I love to give gifts!

Marybeth said...

Hi, Shannon! What a great idea! I'm so happy to participate :)))

Sue said...

Shannon, that's lovely! I would like to participate if you still need another person however I'm not sure if I will get five responses on my blog to be able to pass it on any further.

MushyWear said...

Yay, we have our five here at MushyWear. I am very excited you all have signed up! If anyone was thinking about participating, you may like to pop on over to the great blogs represented above to get in on the action!