Thursday, February 24, 2011

Crustacean Creation

By special request, the crustacean's are cruising their way to Canada!
 Uh oh....More distraction arrived in the mail yesterday.
I loved reading all your comments on the last outfit.  Thank You!  I wanted to highlight something that Velosewer said, "It's great to try a different type of style."  She is so right.  This is a huge benefit of sewing our own clothes.  We can try different styles without a huge monetary investment.  If we love it, "Yippee!"  If not... well we've learned a lesson without too much invested...hopefully.  And personally, I love all kinds of styles, shapes, and textures.  Sewing allows me to explore to my heart's content.   
 

6 comments:

mom said...

LOVE this bag which will be shopping on the Straits of Campbell River! All of the seafood to buy fresh off the boats...WHAT more perfect bag could one want! Thank you so much! You've scored another one.

Kyle said...

love the lobster print!!

Myra said...

Very cute bag Shannon! You and Velosewer are so correct...it is nice to try different styles, especially without the huge monetary investment! Speaking of investments, do you really find Burda Magazine a good investment?? Is it worth the subscription price?

Trudy Callan said...

The lobster print is so fun. Love it.

Thank you so much for wishing me congratulations on my pregnancy. I couldn't agree more that children are a blessing. I am so thankful that God would choose to bless me with so many. I will try to get some baby bump pictures posted in the next week or so.

Handmade said...

Lovely lobsters!!

mom said...

MY "Crustacean Creation" bag arrived in perfect condition, as if hand delivered. I LOVE IT so much and will be so unique shopping on the wharf for seafood direct from the boats!!! Thank YOU for a great job...well done.