I was tagged by the very talented Carolyn over at Handmade by Carolyn (she sews, she designs, she knits, she repurposes) to join in the fun and play the Eight Question Game. I think this is a great way to get to know each other a little better, and apart from our sewing interests.
1. What is the first thing you made? Do you still have it?
2. If you had a daemon (an animal companion that best fitted your personality), what would it be?
A dolphin. It's always smiling and is curious, smart and friendly. It isn't soft and cuddly but rather sleek and strong.
3. In which country, other than the one you actually do live in, would you like to live?
From a sewing perspective, Japan. I love its fashion, fabric, and style. Hopefully, I could learn the language successfully!
4. What colour do you think is your "best colour"?
The reddish purples like wine-colored.
5. A movie is made about your life; what would it be called?
Eyes Forward. The past is behind me, best to keep reaching toward what is ahead.
6. Who would you select to play you in this movie about yourself?
I enjoy watching Natalie Portman and I've been told I resemble Natalie Wood and/or Faith Ford at various times in my life.
7. If cost and/or cooking ability were no object; what would you most like to have for dinner?
Ono, purple sweet potatoes and local Kula greens. For dessert, something with dark chocolate. Yes, I would definitely need dessert too.
8. Has a song ever moved you to tears?
Yes, for different reasons. There are some very sad country songs out there, like Martina McBride's Concrete Angel or John Michael Montgomery's The Little Girl. Then there are some incredibly moving worship and praise songs like Revelation Song by Kari Jobe.
I would love to hear something about you! Please tell me something you'd like to share about yourself or maybe answer any of the questions above for fun. I look forward to getting to know all of you better too!
Me (20 pounds lighter) Made
4 hours ago