Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Guava Sorbet? Orange Sherbet? Lilikoi Cheesecake?

OK, if your mouth is watering and you have a pleasant feeling just thinking about these flavors, feast your eyes on this: 
That's the kind of feeling I get when I look at this scrumptious fabric. I found it locally this past weekend.  I have been admiring all of the patchwork fabrics posted on the internet sites lately, and I've even gotten close to buying a swatch, but something kept holding me back.  Just a twinge of it not being quite right, until now.  I love this fabric!  Stay tuned....

I also wanted to say thank you for all the wonderful compliments on my latest outfit.  I wore it all day yesterday, and it was so comfortable.  I think it's a winner!  I will probably try to make those fitting adjustments, to the capris, and sew up another version in the near future.    

3 comments:

Julia said...

Love the colors!!! They make me feel warm and happy!

Carolyn said...

You have great style! I really like the clothes you've made; your lightweight white top is stunning. These pink and orange fabrics ARE gorgeous.. What are you going to make out of them?

MushyWear said...

Hi Carolyn, Thanks! The fabric will become a simple, bias cut, A-line skirt.